Privacy and Cookies
- We will not send you unsolicited emails (spam).
- We will not share your personal information for marketing without your consent.
- When you browse our Site information about your visit is automatically stored in our web server logs. As you navigate through the Site the server logs stores the details and contents you request as well as storing your IP address and the date and time of your page requests.
- Any personal information which we get from you or gather about you from your use of our Site will be used to contact you by post, phone, email or SMS when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Site.
- Please note that by your usage of the Site you are consenting to your personal information being held by TTNL for the purposes of providing you a service.
Below is a description of the cookies that the Site uses:
These are cookies that are required for the Site to work properly when you browse it. If your browser has cookies disabled you will not be able to use the Site.
This cookie is used to identify you as you proceed through the order process and to store your user preferences. The cookie will expire once you close your browser unless you tick “Remember Me”, in which case the cookie will be stored on your computer for 30 days after which it will expire.
Traffic Management Cookie
This cookie is used to ensure the website operates smoothly, giving you the best possible experience by sharing our web traffic between multiple servers.
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data of how many visitors our website has and how the Site is used. This information is used solely by TTNL to monitor traffic and help us improve your overall experience.
Google Analytics via DoubleClick
We have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic via the DoubleClick cookie in addition to data collected through the standard Analytics implementation. We use this to collect anonymous data of our visitors age, gender and interests. This information is used solely by TTNL to help us improve your overall experience and to ensure that we target our audience correctly.
Third Party Websites
We use embedded share buttons for some third party social networking websites, such as Facebook and Twitter. These allow our users to share and publish events. These sites may set a cookie if you login to their service. TTNL does not set or control these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
You can opt of these cookies by no using these features.
If you wish to restrict cookies that are being set by the Site you can do this via your browser settings. For more information about cookies and how they work on different browsers please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that this may restrict the functionality available to you.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry standard 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for your transactions with us.
It secures all of your personal information and actions once you are logged in so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Call us: 0161 813 2050
© 2023 The Ticketline Network Limited, Registered Office, Queens Chambers, 5 John Dalton Street, Manchester, M2 6ET, United Kingdom. Registered No. 285 3184. VAT No. 560-6658-27